1) We are actively active. We seek to hold concentrated portfolios with our best ideas. We don't think closet indexing benefits our clients and ultimately violates their trust.
2) We are proud to be a boutique. Most of us come from big firms. We seek to bring that professional experience to a small, curated client set.
3) We are in this for the long-haul. The firm is independent and privately owned. Our portfolio managers are invested in the same strategies we offer to our clients.
4) We are committed to open and straightforward communication. We have an open-door communications policy and place emphasis on keeping our clients abreast of market changes.
Integre Asset Management, LLC is an investment management firm established in 2003 under the name Integre Advisors, LLC. The firm combines large-scale institutional experience, expertise and professionalism with boutique-quality customer care.
The firm's goal is to generate attractive long-term risk-adjusted returns for our clients by constructing idiosyncratic portfolios with high active share. Our investment philosophy allows investors to participate in the upside of equity markets while knowing we are focused on disciplined risk management and capital preservation. Our equity strategies include U.S. Small Cap Dividend, All and Mid Cap GARP, and Large Cap Core.
Our portfolio managers are responsible for conducting their own research. They travel the country to interview company management, competitors and industry experts. We use this intelligence in our proprietary models to look beyond Wall Street's conventional wisdom.
Integre Asset Management was founded on the principle of client service; we regard our clients as partners and fellow investors. Our portfolios provide total transparency, and we work closely with clients and their advisors to help them meet their individual goals, liabilities and risk tolerance.
Who We Are
1) Our core equity products allow you to participate in the upside of the equity markets while knowing that we are risk-reward investors. We seek investments where our potential upside is significantly higher than our downside.
2) We offer Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs) which provide greater flexibility. For taxable accounts, portfolios are optimized for after-tax returns.
3) We manage financial risk for our clients at both the asset and portfolio level. In addition to our equity products, we will work with you to determine the optimal asset allocation across stocks, bonds and cash to help you achieve your financial goals.